McGeough Zepick Law Office Prof. Corp. opened its doors on March 1,
2009 in the Garner Building, located on 1222 – 5th Street in
Estevan, Saskatchewan. With Branch Offices in Stoughton and Carlyle,
McGeough Zepick Law Office serves South East Saskatchewan primarily in the areas of oil & gas, real estate, wills and estates and corporate/commercial.
Tim McGeough graduated from University of Saskatchewan
with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Economics. He went to law school
at the University of Saskatchewan and was admitted to the Saskatchewan
bar in 1987. Tim completed his articles in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan,
with the firm of MacKenzie & MacKenzie. He has practiced in Estevan
since 1989 with the firm formerly known as Kohlay, Elash and McGeough
and in 2009 opened McGeough Zepick Law Office. He has a general practice
of law with a focus on oil and gas, corporations, real estate, wills and estates and estate planning
for mineral owners. Tim has conducted numerous public seminars on
oil and gas leasing and estate planning for mineral owners. He has
served on the board of directors and executive for the United Way
of Estevan and the Estevan Tennis Club.
Zepick graduated from the University of Regina with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology. She attended law school at the University of Saskatchewan and was admitted to the Saskatchewan bar in 1995. Lisa has served on the board of directors and executive of the United Way of Estevan, South East Violence Intervention Program (now Envision), and Quota International of Estevan Inc. Lisa has a general practice focusing on residential real estate, wills and estates.
Susan Gervais, B.A.
Office Manager / Bookkeeper / Notary Public
Legal Assistant/Notary Public
Legal Assistant / Commissioner for Oaths
McGeough Zepick Law Office is located in the Garner Building in downtown Estevan (1222-5th Street).
Saskatchewan Government Telephones built the building in the teens
as a telephone exchange after the government bought out the several
private companies in 1909 which originally operated in Saskatchewan,
including Bell Telephone Company which served Estevan and had an exchange
in a house on 5th Street. The building was later renamed after E.W.
Garner, a mayor of Estevan and member of the Legislative Assembly.
A number of businesses subsequently operated out of the building,
including a barber shop, accountant and private oil company. In addition, a lawyer attends at branch offices in Stoughton and Carlyle one afternoon each week (see Contact Us for details).